- 'As We Get It'
- Chieftain's Range
- Dun Bheagan Collection
- Hedges & Butler
- Isle of Skye
- King Robert II
- London Hill Gin
- Marlborough Gin
- Moffat Springs
- Queen's Seal
- Rostov Vodka
- Scottish Stag
- The Six Isles
- Watson's Demerara & Trawler Rums
- Wincarnis Wines
Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky
'A Whisky for Today'
- Heavily peated Islay single malt whisky of the highest quality
- Contemporary, individual and exciting!
- Like a cannonball – an explosive rollercoaster of peat, smoke and spice with some delicate sweetness
- Smokehead is a rich, seaweedy and intensely peaty whisky.The flavour is fresh, fruity and immense, with notes of sherry, iodine, toffee, smoke and sea salt all fighting for recognition.A really vigorous whisky not for the faint hearted … savour and enjoy!
- Modern ‘stand-out’ designer packaging.Very distinctive and tactile embossed and debossed tin generates shelf impact, consumer ‘wow’ factor and brand value
- Main front bottle label is uniquely placed on the bottle rear reflecting adjectives describing the whisky back through the spirit itself
- Accessible and stylish brand to be enjoyed predominantly by the modern, discerning and adventurous drinker
- 6 x 70cl and 6 x 75cl at 43% vol. Delivered in a fantastic full colour Smokehead branded outer case
- Smokehead is an Award winning Islay single malt. It recently won the Scottish Field Whisky Challenge Gold and the Wine and Spirit Design Awards Gold, Best Dark Spirit Trophy and overall Trophy for Design of the Year.
- Curious to discover more, visit www.smokehead.co.uk
Screenshots from smokehead.com
Related FilesSmokehead Sales Presenter