- 'As We Get It'
- Chieftain's Range
- Dun Bheagan Collection
- Hedges & Butler
- Isle of Skye
- King Robert II
- London Hill Gin
- Marlborough Gin
- Moffat Springs
- Queen's Seal
- Rostov Vodka
- Scottish Stag
- The Six Isles
- Watson's Demerara & Trawler Rums
- Wincarnis Wines
8 Years Old Regional Single Malt
- Developed as an introductory step into the world of single malt whiskies
- Bottled from stocks of extremely prestigious (household name) single malt whiskies
- Take your customers on a sensory voyage through the whisky regions of Scotland
- A selection of five single malt whiskies which we feel to be the most representative of their particular region of origin
- The five whisky producing regions which these represent are Lowland, Highland, Island, Islay and Speyside
- This range illustrates the wide range of different tastes to be found in the malts from the different regions of Scotland
- Excellent Quality at a very competitive price - value for money - very good margin
- Premium range ideal for competing with retailers own-label
- Superb 'Malt of the Month'
- 6 x 70cl at 40% vol.
- Macleod's Vontages, 1954 Macleod's Extremely Rare 'Glen Grant' Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky and Macleod's Malts miniature pack also available.
Related FilesMacleod's Sales Presenter (1.52mb)